How to fix the Quicken Error CC-502?
Before fixing the Quicken Error CC-502 you need to first check for the notification of your Bank Outages. As one of the main reasons why you face the problem is because of the bank server not allowing the Quicken to download the transactions. Hence, instead of fixing in the Quicken software and creating more problem please do contact your bank and confirm the status from them. To fix the Quicken Error CC-502, all you can do is refresh your affected accounts.
Error when updating accounts in Quicken 2020!
The main symptom of the Quicken Error CC-502 is that you won’t be able to update your accounts in Quicken. There might be a possibility that you can face the issue with more than one account in your Quicken file or might be with all the accounts. But you don’t need to worry as our experts are 24/7 available to help you. All you need to do is to call us or chat with our live agents. It’s simple and quick! Moreover, there are many other Error Codes that you can receive because of the issue with updating accounts in Quicken 2020. Therefore, it’s better to speak to someone instead of any manual troubleshooting.
Refresh your account information to fix the Quicken Error CC-502!
Refreshing your account is a very easy and quick process. Moreover, it doesn’t affect any of your previous files or statement. But if you don’t know the process to refresh the accounts. No problem! Please follow these simple steps:
- Go to the “Transaction Register” for the account on which you are facing the problem.
- Hit the Gear in the upper right corner and click on “Update Now”.
- You will see some prompts. Go to all the positive options to update your account.
- Repeat the steps one by one with all the affected accounts.
How to open the Transaction Register?
There are two main ways to open the transaction register. The reason why I am explaining this in detail is to help you fix the Quicken Error CC-502. Because to fix the problem you have to go to the Transaction Register.
- The first way is to open it via the Account Bar.
- In the Account Bar list, click an account tab to go to the area of the account you want to work with. “Register Tab or Transaction Tab to enter or Edit Transaction”.
- Another way to open is through the Account list.
- On the top Menu, bar hovers on Tools. Go to the Account list. After that go to the account tab to open Transaction Register.
Follow these steps to fix Quicken Error CC-502. Moreover, if you want someone to fix it for you. Don’t worry we are always there for you. Apart from this, you don’t need to go to a store or any local technician with your device. As we will fix it remotely. To solve Quicken won’t open or to fix the Quicken Error CC-502 call us now!