What is the cause of QuickBooks Error 557?
QuickBooks error 557 usually happens when a user upgrades QuickBooks to the latest version. The following errors have various causes such as improper installation, incomplete setup, virus, malware, trojan, or spyware these are the major cause of QuickBooks error 557.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 557
- The windows operating systems get crash.
- The delay between the function of keyboards and the windows.
- Your PC will freeze.
- Error 557 will show on the screen as warning popup.
Cause of Error 557
- Incomplete configuration of QuickBooks.
- Program files maybe got damage.
- Improper QuickBooks installation.
- Malware, trojans, or spyware in your system.
- Bad internet connection may be the reason for this error.
Before fixing Error 557, You need to check some points in your operating system
- Go to QuickBooks website and check your subscription.
- Check your program files in window c disk. For checking that, you need to open file explorer and then go to the program file x86. Then click on the intuit.
- Now, open QuickBooks and create an online backup.
- Turn off the firewall of your computer.
- Uninstall QuickBooks after taking online backup. you can also take offline backup but online backup is safe and secure.
- Go to QuickBooks website and install the QuickBooks latest version.
How to resolve QuickBooks Error 552?
Solution: – Delete Temporary Files & Folders
- Press and hold the window key with one finger along with letter “R” and press Enter.
- Now in the run box, you need to type “temp”. And make that folder empty.
- Again, press and hold the Windows key with the letter “R”. But now you need to type “temp”. And make that Empty.
- After this, press the Windows key again and type their Command prompt. Run it as an Admin.
- In CMD, you need to type sfc/scannow.
If still your facing problem with QuickBooks Error code 557 then let me know in the comment box. Or you can chat with us through the Facebook or website chat box. Our Support team is 24*7 available to assist you.