Quickbooks error 80070057 generally appears when the user attempts to launch the company file. User will get an error message displays on his/her screen “Error 80070057: the parameter is incorrect”. This happens when the user is directly trying to run the software’s file that is not running in the background.
Therefore, you are recommended to open the company files from within QuickBooks.
In this blog, we will describe the solutions to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 80070057 along with the causes.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 80070057
Following are the symptoms of QuickBooks Error 80070057:
- If the company file has been collapsed suddenly.
- When the dialogue box with the message “The parameter is incorrect” displays on the screen.
- If you don’t have the permission to delete the company files.
- When you will have a message “Error Code 80070057: The Parameter is incorrect”on the screen.
- If the PC freezes continuously.
- QuickBooks program windows crashes repeatedly.
- Due to the slow response from the PC to mouse or keyboard input.
- When the computer crashes regularly.
- Quickbooks Technical Support +1-888-404-0402 team Always here for you.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 80070057
Due to the following reasons, you may lead to QuickBooks Error code 80070057:
- When you try to open a company file that is stored in the diverted work area.
- You will be unable to work with QuickBooks due to the blockage by the firewall settings.
- If certain ports have been blocked by the Bit Defender.
- When the change in the file extension has not been read by the QuickBooks.
- Due to the damage in the installation of QuickBooks.
- When the file extension is inappropriate.
- When you are trying to launch a portable file without launching QuickBooks.
- The Company file is situated on the pen drive.
- If the damage has been detected in the company file while installing QuickBooks.
- For more information contact Quickbooks Technical Support +1-888-404-0402.
Solutions to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 80070057
Before applying the solutions, first you need to go through the following tips to fix QuickBooks Error code 80070057:
- Firstly, copy the company file to the hard drive and then access it.
- Secondly, you can download QuickBooks from the official Website.
If the tips written above did not help you in resolving Error 80070057 then, attempt the following solutions. Contact QuickBooks Technical Support +1-888-404-0402.