We all know that Quicken helps us to reduce paperwork. Such as Quick Bill payment service, downloading the transactions from the bank, and print checks. But sometimes the customer faces the problem while using the Quicken. As a result, they are facing the Quicken Error Ol-221-A. Moreover, when they use the quicken for the online service. To download the Transaction report from the Bank. Hence, the reason behind this error is poor internet connection or server is down and unavailable.
Before starting the steps to solve the Quicken Error OL-221-A. First, you need to detect the error. Moreover, what is the reason behind the error which helps you to resolve it in a fast way?
Symptoms of Quicken Error OL-221-A.
- This Error Occurs on the screen.
- Your Quicken program freezes with the Quicken Error OL-221-A.
- You can not do any work on Quicken.
Causes behind the Quicken Error OL-221-A.
- Quicken has not received the response from the Bank during the transactions.
- Poor internet connection.
- The bank server is down.
- Viruses and malware.
- Unwanted Files.
- You have not installed the Quicken Software properly.
Steps to fix the Error.
There are possible five-steps to solve the Quicken Error OL-221-A. Here we are giving all the steps. So, you only have to follow all the steps. After that, you can overcome that on your own and you will notice that your Quicken is working well. Apart from this if you want the shortcut method then you can call the Quicken Support team.
Steps to resolve the Quicken Error OL-221-A.
Step 1: Update the Quicken!
- Open Quicken.
- Go to the setting.
- Now click on Help.
- Then check whether the Quicken is Updated.
- If it is not Updated then click on update.
Step 2: Open the Account in which you receive the Quicken Error OL-221-A.
- Go to Quicken Software.
- Now click on the Tool.
- Over there you can see “Step Update Summary”.
- Check the account where you see the Error.
- Click the green icon on the right side.
- Now click the update now button.
Step 3: Deactivate or Reactivate account to fix Quicken Error OL-221-A.
- Go to Tool.
- Open the Account list.
- Click on Edit Account.
- Choose the Online service option.
- Press the Deactivate account.
- Now Hit on ok or done.
- Check on the confirm file and press ok.
- Once it is completed, deactivate the account.
- Now again go to the Tools.
- Click on Edit.
- Choose the Online Service option.
- Hit on set up now.
- Write the username and password.
- Now hit on Enter.
- Now fill all the account information.
- At last link the Account.
Now we hope Quicken Error OL-221-A does not come. If still it comes then go to the next step.
Step 4: Uninstall/Reinstall Quicken.
- Press the (Windows key + R) on your keyboard.
- Now the run box is open.
- In the run box write “appwiz.cpl”.
- Now search the Quicken.
- Right-click on Quicken.
- Click on uninstall.
- Now open the Quicken official website.
- Download Quicken Software.
- Read the on-screen instruction properly.
- Choose the download with the latest version.
Step 5: Wait 24-48 Business hours and then use the Quicken.
If still, you see the Quicken Error OL-221-A. So it means that you have followed the steps incorrectly. Hence, you have no need to panic. At last, call the Quicken Support Team or you can use Quicken chat also. Moreover, Quicken technicians will always help your problem.